Almost all men will experience some type of hair removal. Whether it is shaving with a razor, using hair removal cream, or plucking eyebrows, it’s practically unavoidable. If you’re a traditionalist, a professional straight razor
shave may be your tool of choice.
There are permanent treatments like laser removal but they can be expensive. Therefore, you will want to consider waxing as a semi-permanent hair removal treatment. It will last longer than shaving and will save time and money in continual maintenance.
The Benefits of Waxing
1. Waxing is semi-permanent and lasts much longer than any other temporary hair removal technique.
2. Waxing will remove all hair types. Once it sets the wax will remove fine hair, coarse hair, light hair and dark hair.
3. The more you wax the longer it lasts. If you wax on a regular basis, you will notice that the area will have less and less hair.
4. Waxing should be performed in a salon environment. Although there are home kits available, The Men’s Room stylists are expertly trained for facial waxing.
5. Waxing is cost effective. Compared to the price of home razors or the large expense associated with laser removal, waxing will save you money.
6. Wax is actually a natural exfoliate that will leave the skin feeling extra smooth and silky. Waxing takes the hair from the root leaving more time until the hair follicle reappears.