To Our Valued Guests,
We hope you and your loved ones are well during these times. We want to thank you for being patient and know that we miss you all and are eagerly waiting to see you!
Things may look a little different as we reopen, but we want to ensure you that we are doing everything we can to keep you and our team safe and healthy.
PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
- We will be offering a limited menu at this time to comply with state guidelines
- We will be working a limited schedule to allow a safe and efficient workflow for our team and our guests
- We will be only offering prebooked appointments, no walk-ins until further notice
- No additional guests will be allowed in with you during your visit (children, family, friends, etc.) Children 7 and up will be allowed without a guardian present
- VIP complimentary cuts will not be accepted at this time
UPON ARRIVAL & BUILDING ENTRY
- Kindly wait in your car and check in using your reminder text to alert us you are here. We will then text you back to let you know your service provider is ready & they will let you in the front door
- We will implement health checks as well as temperature readings
- Following the NYS mandate, we kindly ask that you wear a mask upon entering the building. If you do not have a mask, you may purchase one.
- Prior to reopening the salon will be professionally cleaned followed by a disinfectant company completely sanitizing and disinfecting everything
- Each team member will pass a COVID-19 test before returning to work and every two weeks beyond then
- Hand Sanitizer will be left in the entryway of the salon requesting each person applies prior to entry
- We will be wearing protective masks and shields throughout your service
- Each team member is barbicide certified
- We will have our stations 6 feet apart to maintain social distance between guests
- Partitions between chairs as well as at the front desk
- Medical grade disinfectants will be kept at each station to wipe down surfaces throughout the day and between each guest
- We will be adding air purification scrubbers throughout the salon to aid in filtration
- No communal items – complimentary beverages, mints and magazines will be removed for the time being
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building